The sodium hyaluronate gel come from the hyaluronic acid, so it has the moisturizing and lubricate faction for skin.
Hyaluronic acid or hyaluronan, is a non-sulfated glycosaminoglycan with natural high-viscosity capacity in the human body. It is naturally occurring in the extracellular matrix found in many human tissues, including skin,umbilical cord, vitreous fluid of the eye, synovial fluid of joints, and scaffolding within cartilage .
The polysaccharide has the capacity to bind water up to 1000 times its mass; it creats lubrication and volume with an aqueous and pliable framework that suspends and adheres to collagen, elastin, and cells. However, with age, the concentration and molecular weight of hyaluronic acid in skin decreases, translating to more lax, sallow, and dull skin.
The viscoelastic qualities of hyaluronic acid serve to plump up the skin, yielding a more youthful appearance. Many studies have indicated that hyaluronic acid is a highly effective and long-lasting moisturizer and lubricant. It adheres to collagen and fibrin, thereby locking moisture and restoring skin elasticity.
Moreover, hyaluronic acid has been tired in other fields. One of the more interesting applications is the use of the polysaccharide in accelerating wound healing. The mechanism is unknown but it has been suggested that hyaluronic acid promotes epithelial migration in a moisture environment. And due to its natural properties, hyaluronic acid always seems to surround proliferating and migrating cells in aesthetic plastic surgery to leave skin healthy and soft.
Floderma Derm is crosslinked with BDDE, an ingredient that helps form a network of HA, to provide a gel filler that lasts longer at the treatment site.
It is indicated for soft tissue augmentation. The depth of injection is the dermal layer of the skin. For facial areas with limited soft tissue support and soft tissue cover,e.g.the periorbital Region, injection into the subcutaneous fatty tissue or supraperiostal administration are recommended.
Floderma Derm is ideal for Middle and deep wrinkles and lips fullness, as well as for modeling the following areas:
E.g. Glabella Lines
Duration of effect:
As a result of the immediately visible results of treatment, there is an increase in the client's self-esteem. The duration of the action can last 6-12 months. This depends on age, skin type, physical activity and technique used.
● Injection procedures are associated with a risk infection. Aseptic technique and standard practice to prevent cross-infections are to be observed.
● Special caution should be exercised when treating areas in close proximity to permanent implant.
● Knowledge of the anatomy of treatment site and special caution are required in order to avoid perforation or compression of vessels and other vulnerable structures.
● Special caution should be exercised when treating areas with limited collateral circulation, due to increased risk of ischemia.
● Special caution should be exercised in treating facial areas with limited soft tissue support or soft tissue cover. such as the periorbital area, to avoid formation of palpable lumps.
● Patients with pre-existing pigmented dark lower eye lid circles, thin skin and pre-existing tendency toward edema formation are not suitable candidates for treatment of the lower periorbital region.
● Do not use where there is active disease such as inflammation, infection or tumours, in or near the intended treatment site.
● Injection procedures can lead to reactivation of latent or subclinical herpes viral infections.
● Patients who are using substances that affect platelet function, such as aspirin and non- steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs may, as with any injection, experience increased bruising or bleeding at injection sites.
● Patients with unattainable expectations are not suitable candidates for treatment.
● Do not use the product if package is damaged.
|INGREDIENT||Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid|
|Indications||Anti deep wrinkles, Restoring the facial shape.E.g. Glabella Lines聽,Nasolabial Folds,Lip contours,Marionette lines|