This product has gained great popularity due to several advantages:
1) Drug structure – Innotox is available in a new liquid phase, so it does not require dilution. One bottle contains the finished product solution for 25, 50 or 100 units.
2) Composition – the improved formula does not contain: proteins, albumin, gelatin compared to other similar botulinum toxins.
3) Temperature conditions – insensitive to temperature changes, unlike solid phase formulations.
4) Diffusion – has the lowest diffusion of all currently known botulinum toxins.
5) Effect – during the treatments, the effect lasts up to 10 months, unlike other botulinum toxins where the effect lasts up to 6 months.
– eyelid spasm;
– half-face contraction;
– cervical dystonia (spastic torticollis);
– focal spasticity of the wrist and hand in post-stroke patients;
– paralytic strabismus (strabismus);
– local muscle spasm in cerebral palsy in children 2 years of age and older;
– correction of mimic wrinkles.